標題: Carolina Panthers Team Store Online 14348
無頭像
Rpolya6M

帖子 24621
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2359
發表於 2019-4-20 02:30 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
"Well, that's going to be a challenge, there's no doubt," Bills coach Rex Ryan said. "Our scout team's doing the best J.J. Watt they can do, but obviously it might be a little upgrade on the game. But this is all you can do,Cheap Shoes China, so we'll see. Obviously,Carolina Panthers Team Store Online, we recognize the fact that he's a great player."
ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. (AP) — The Buffalo Bills will be short-handed on the offensive line when they face the Houston Texans and the best pass rusher in the league on Sunday.
"Yeah, definitely. I'm not worried about that," Williams said. "I bring it. When I'm on the edge, you see that. That's no difference. Whenever you're doing what you've been doing, you're not teaching new tricks to an old dog. Nah, I'm not worried about that at all."
Guard Kraig Urbik and tackle Jordan Mills will start in their place. It will be Mills' first start with the Bills,Rams Throwback Jersey 2019; Mills started 29 games for the Chicago Bears from 2013-14.
With just three sacks in 10 games, Williams said he still has what it takes to get double-digit sacks when used in his traditional pass-rushing role.
Right guard John Miller (ankle) is out for the second week in a row and right tackle Seantrel Henderson (illness) is doubtful and not expected to play against J.J. Watt and the Texans,Blake Swihart Jersey.
Buffalo also will be without linebacker Nigel Bradham (ankle) and running back Karlos Williams (shoulder),Cheap Shoes Online Free Delivery. Ryan said the Bills will add running back Mike Gillislee to the active roster from the practice squad before the game on Sunday.
Defensive end Mario Williams (foot) is probable and expected to return after missing one game. Seven weeks after voicing his concerns about Buffalo's defensive scheme, Williams said Friday the Bills are still "doing the same thing" on defense and have not made any major schematic changes.