標題: Miami Dolphins Jersey Throwback
無頭像
Drvxv723

帖子 2141
註冊 2019-1-4
用戶註冊天數 1946
發表於 2019-6-27 08:15 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Notes: Offensive coordinator Kyle Cheap Hockey Jerseys Shanahan, whose relationship with quarterback Robert Steelers Color Rush Jersey Cheap Griffin III has come under scrutiny, defended his play-calling from late last season, when Griffin was dealing with a knee injury. "When somebody tells me they're healthy and also when doctors tell me somebody is good enough to go, then I don't sit there and go against what somebody is telling me," Kyle Kanken Backpack Sale Uk Shanahan said. He also said his relationship with Griffin "is the same as it's always been." ''We go to Byron Scott Jersey work every day, we're competitive people, but we work together," he said. ... LT Trent Williams (bruised foot) and CB DeAngelo Cheap Air Max Hall (left hip and neck) took part in the full practice Thursday after being limited Wednesday. TE Jordan Reed (concussion), S Brandon Meriweather (bruised chest), S Reed Doughty (concussion) and FB Darrel Young (hamstring) were limited.
ALAMEDA, Calif. (AP) 鈥?The Oakland Raiders finally might be getting one of the anchors of their defense back.