標題: Cheap Jerseys For Sale 1982
無頭像
Rpolya6M

帖子 24621
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2410
發表於 2017-11-27 21:44 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Bortles has been up and down through three weeks of camp. He enjoyed a solid start before making headlines with a five-interception practice night in late July. He bounced back the following day, but has done little since to show he can play with the kind of consistency the Jaguars want and need at the position.
The coach said he "probably might have misspoke when I said 'pitch count.'"
Bortles' first pass in 11-on-11 work against Tampa Bay on Monday was tipped and intercepted by cornerback Maurice Fleming,Wholesale Soccer Jerseys. His next pass was broken up.
JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (AP) — Jacksonville Jaguars coach Doug Marrone says quarterback Blake Bortles is getting reduced repetitions because of a tired arm.

Marrone initially said Bortles was on a "pitch count,Cheap NFL Jerseys Free Shipping," but he backtracked Monday in an effort to better explain why the team's starter seemingly got benched after throwing two interceptions in practice Sunday.
Marrone added, "I just saw that his arm looked tired, so rather than push him knowing he was going to get all the reps that we needed for these next couple of days,Wholesale China Jerseys, I just said, 'Hey, it's my decision.' He said,Wholesale China Jerseys, 'Hey,2014 Olympic Team USA #44 Brooks Orpik White Stitched NHL Jersey, I'm good. I can go.' I said, 'Look, let's just be smart.'"