標題: Cheap White NFL Jerseys Colin Alleyne
無頭像
Qhzqcn9v

帖子 13581
註冊 2017-10-28
用戶註冊天數 2385
發表於 2017-11-28 13:17 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
After keeping the court waiting for almost an hour, a smiling 27-year-old Colin Alleyne finally made his way before Sparendaam Magistrate Zamena Ali to answer a charge of murder, related to the death 74- year-old Danrasie Ganesh called Carmen.Alleyne who was slapped with the charge yesterday following the advice of the Director of Public Prosecutions (DPP),Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping, had refused to appear in court with clothes provided for him by the police.The suspect,NFL Jerseys Cheap, who has not yet retained an attorney to defend him, was not required to plead to the indictable charge which stated that on August 1,Wholesale Jerseys Free Shipping, he murdered Danrasie Ganesh in her Montrose, East Coast Demerara home.Images believed to be that of the suspect beating the elderly woman to death were captured on surveillance cameras in the house and it was this that led to Alleyne’s arrest.Before an almost packed courtroom, which included relatives of the dead woman, several police ranks, media representatives and curious members of the public, Alleyne stood in the prisoners’ dock,Authentic NFL Jerseys Wholesale China, nervously fiddling with his tie.He told Magistrate Ali that he is a welder who resides at Lot Seven, Timehri Cemetery Road. He admitted that he was previously charged on one occasion.Before remanding him to prison,China Jerseys Cheap, the Magistrate enquired from police prosecutor, Inspector Hattie Anthony if she had anything to say.The accused, Colin Alleyne, being led away after he was remanded to prisonAnthony informed that investigations into the matter were still ongoing and requested four weeks for the matter to be brought back to the court.Magistrate Ali then set September 22 as the date for Alleyne to return to court.Earlier there was drama in the Sparendaam Police Station when ranks informed Alleyne, who was in the lock-ups, that he had to go to court.He demanded that the police return the clothes they had taken from him when he was arrested.According to the police the clothes happen to be similar to the ones being worn by the suspect who was captured on camera.Yesterday police brought new clothes for Alleyne to put on to facilitate his court appearance but he bluntly refused them. He demanded that the police travel all the way to his Guyhoc residence to fetch a pair of trousers, boots and a shirt. All the while he was heard hurling abuses at the police.“I want me own clothes. Y’all carry me home leh me get meh clothes…dis is no joke thing! Bring me tie too,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, because I is a church boy. “He even pelted the police with debris from his cell, forcing them to retreat when they tried to handcuff him.“I will kill all alyuh if alyuh come around me,” he protested“Somebody got to go down with me…me demons just raise up,” Alleyne shouted from his cell.An hour later the prisoner calmed down and donned a pair of blue trousers, blue shirt with black tie and a pair of sneakers before smiling his way to the courtroom.Meanwhile, the DPP has advised that the police carry out further investigations with regards to the other person who was implicated by the accused.Kaieteur News understands that a relative of the dead woman was released on $20,000 station bail yesterday and is to make periodic checks with the police.