標題: Cheap Jerseys From China 8062
無頭像
Rpolya6M

帖子 24621
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2400
發表於 2017-11-29 11:39 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
FOXBOROUGH,Wholesale China Jerseys, Mass. (AP) — New England Patriots tight end Martellus Bennett hopes his teammates are all playing with a chip on their shoulders — as long as it isn't Pringles.
Bennett said on Thursday he didn't think the players needed extra motivation from the "Deflategate" suspension that cost them quarterback Tom Brady for four games.
"It's like Lay's,Cheap Jerseys NFL China, I guess,jerseys nfl wholesale," Bennett said. "You might be a barbecue guy. I might be a sour cream and onion guy. But as long as you have your chip, that's what gets you through the game."
"No. Goodell looks like a Pringles guy," the tight end said. "I don't consider those chips."
Bennett said he didn't think the team would try to prove something to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell,Cheap Jerseys Supply.

Comparing the motivational "chips" to the ones made from potatoes,Dallas Mavericks Jerseys, Bennett said some guys work harder after being cut earlier in their careers, while others might have been traded or skipped in the draft.