標題: Josh Manson ?? ?Through this “Question &amp
無頭像
Qhzqcn9v

帖子 13581
註冊 2017-10-28
用戶註冊天數 2385
發表於 2017-11-30 03:49 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Attorney Gail S. Seeram,Cheap Jerseys From China,?? ?Through this “Question & Answer” column, our goal is to answer your immigration questions.? We appreciate your comments and questions.? If you have a question that you would like answered in this column, please email: [email protected]Question #1:?? ?I lost my certificate of naturalization. Do I need to reapply for one or will my U.S. passport be enough to prove that I am a U.S. citizen?Answer #1: ?? ?The certificate of naturalization and certificate of citizenship is primary proof that you are a U.S. citizen.? The U.S. passport is second proof.? I advise you to file Form N-565 to replace your certificate of naturalization.? The filing fee is US$345.? Note, you should get a safe deposit box at the bank and keep items like your passport,Jerseys NFL Cheap, birth certificate and certificate of naturalization safely stored.Question #2: ?? ?My U.S. citizen sister filed for me since April 2001,Jean-Sebastien Giguere, how much longer do I have to wait?Answer #2:?? ?According to the February 2012 visa bulletin, visas for siblings of a U.S. citizen are being issued for petitions filed on or before September 8,Authentic NBA Jerseys Cheap, 2000.? So, you have less than a one-year wait.? Assuming all required documents have been submitted to the National Visa Center,Wholesale China Jerseys Free Shpping, you will receive an interview notice from the U.S. Embassy when the visa is available.Question #3:?? ?My lawful permanent resident spouse filed a petition for me. Can I still apply for a visitor visa?Answer #3:?? ?Yes, you can apply but since you have intent to live in the U.S., this may impact your approval for the visitor visa.? Remember,Wholesale NBA Jerseys, to obtain a visitor visa, you must show strong ties to your native country and also that you have no intent to reside or overstay to live in the U.S.Question #4:?? ?Why was my tourist visa revoked?Answer #4:?? ?There can be several reasons why the U.S. Embassy revoked your visa.? Some reason may be that you failed to meet the requirements for the visa. Maybe you overstayed in the U.S. with your visa or maybe you made a fraudulent misrepresentation to the U.S. Embassy.? I would advise you to see an explanation from the U.S. Embassy, though one is not legally required.Question #5:?? ?I’m a lawful permanent resident, can I apply for my fianc??Answer #5:?? ?Unfortunately, the answer is no.? Only a U.S. citizen can apply for a fianc? visa.? A fianc? visa is not available for a lawful permanent resident.