標題: ArDarius Stewart Jersey 3873
無頭像
Rpolya6M

帖子 24621
註冊 2017-10-13
用戶註冊天數 2400
發表於 2017-12-2 02:09 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Rickie Weeks had two hits, including an RBI double, and Corey Dickerson added a run-scoring single for Tampa Bay.
"I'm not trying to reinvent myself, but just trying to simplify things as much as I can and be able to repeat my mechanics," Strasburg said. "I feel like as I've gotten older, for whatever reason, the windup's just been an issue as far as getting that right feeling of staying on the mound, not drifting too much toward first- or third-base side on my leg kick, and sticking the landing a little bit better."
Carlos Gomez went 2 for 3 with a homer and slugging prospect Joey Gallo crushed a homer to straightaway center field for Texas.
TWINS 4, PHILLIES 3
After David Price consulted two renowned orthopedic doctors, the Boston Red Sox said Friday the star pitcher will not need surgery or an injection in his ailing left arm.
Atlanta outfielder Dustin Peterson had surgery to remove the hook of the hamate bone in his left hand. The 22-year-old Peterson, a non-roster invitee to camp, was injured during an at-bat Wednesday against the Yankees and is expected to miss about eight weeks.
San Francisco ace Johnny Cueto was finally scheduled to arrive in camp Friday night, but the Dominican right-hander probably won't pitch in the World Baseball Classic — at least in the first round.
ATHLETICS 6, GIANTS 1
Yonder Alonso and Ryon Healy homered, and Oakland starter Kendall Graveman pitched two scoreless innings.
Stephen Strasburg avoided a windup for all 23 of his pitches in a 2-1, 10-inning loss by a Washington Nationals split squad to the St. Louis Cardinals, his first appearance of spring training.
Logan Forsythe and Austin Barnes each had two hits for Los Angeles.
BLUE JAYS 3, YANKEES 2
Seattle starter Hisashi Iwakuma went two innings and allowed a run on three hits and a walk. Mariners prospect Mitch Haniger hit his second homer and Jarrod Dyson went 2 for 3 with an RBI triple.
Los Angeles lefty Rich Hill was roughed up for four runs on three hits and two walks in 1 1/3 innings. Chase Utley had two RBIs.
Los Angeles reliever Huston Street faced only two batters before exiting with right triceps irritation. He will have an MRI.
Detroit's Nick Castellanos had a two-run double.
RANGERS 8,Wholesale Jerseys From China, MARINERS 2
PIRATES 5, ORIOLES 2
Gerardo Parra went 3 for 3 with two runs and Stephen Cadullo hit a grand slam for Colorado. Jeff Hoffman pitched two scoreless innings.
Cueto has been working out at the Giants' facility in the Dominican Republic, so the late arrival is not expected to affect anything relating to the pitcher's normal preparation for the season.
Price felt discomfort in his left elbow and forearm on Wednesday, a day after a two-inning, 38-pitch simulated game. He was scratched from his first scheduled spring training start, on Sunday. Price had an MRI on Wednesday, which showed swelling and fluid near the ulnar collateral ligament.
Miami slugger Giancarlo Stanton went 0 for 2, dropping to 1 for 11 in spring training.
Luis Severino, competing for a rotation spot in New York, gave up two runs and four hits in 2 1/3 innings with four strikeouts. Aaron Judge had two hits.
ROCKIES 16,Jerseys NFL Wholesale, INDIANS 7
Cueto's father has been ill, so the pitcher wanted to bring him to the U.S. from the Dominican Republic. That delayed his arrival by a couple of weeks so that a visa could be obtained for his dad.
ROYALS 7, DODGERS (ss) 2
Strasburg came up with the idea after watching Texas' Yu Darvish and Cleveland's Carlos Carrasco. He approached pitching coach Mike Maddux about it at the start of spring training.
Danny Santana and journeyman Tommy Field each hit a solo home run, and starter Trevor May gave up a run in 2 1/3 innings for Minnesota.
Baltimore's Wade Miley gave up four runs — three earned — and five hits in one inning, leaving after Elias Diaz's liner hit off his left forearm and ribcage.
RAYS  5, TIGERS 2
Price traveled to Indianapolis on Thursday for a consultation with Drs. James Andrews and Dr. Neal ElAttrache, who were at the NFL Combine. Price is expected to return Saturday to Boston's spring training complex in Fort Myers, Florida.
DIAMONDBACKS 15, DODGERS (ss) 3
NL Rookie of the Year runner-up Trea Turner had two hits, including an RBI single. Cardinals starter Michael Wacha allowed three hits in three scoreless innings.
"A very positive exam given the concern a couple days ago," Farrell said after Bosto