標題: Sam Mills Panthers Jersey Dr. Nehaul Singh
無頭像
ZfaziF53

帖子 12271
註冊 2017-10-11
用戶註冊天數 2399
發表於 2017-12-2 02:22 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Murder accused,Jerseys From China, Anthony Morrison is set to face another trial in the High Court, for the murder of his common law wife, Donna Thomas.He was on trial before Justice Priya Beharry and a mixed jury at the Georgetown High Court. AccordingAnthony Morrisonto the indictment, Morrison is said to have murdered Thomas on May 26,Jerseys NFL Wholesale China Online, 2012.? The woman had been living with him at the time of her death.? But the man had maintained that he is innocent of the charge.However,Wholesale Hockey Jerseys 2018, following deliberations by a mixed jury yesterday, Morrison’s trial ended in a hung jury.?? The Jury Foreman told the court that the verdict was disproportionate; 10 not guilty and two guilty. With a somewhat confused facial expression, the accused hung his head at the Jury’s announcement.? Justice Beharry then explained that the Jury had not reached a decision concerning him, hence he will face another trial at the next sitting of the criminal assizes.In an unsworn statement in his defence,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, the accused had told the court that he did not know what happened to his partner.? The man claimed that on May 25, 2012, he left for work about 7:00 hrs. He said that he later returned home but he does not know what happed to his spouse.“I don’t know anything about this charge. I did not give the police a statement. I want know who kill Donna … I am innocent ma’am,” Morrison said in response to the indictment.State Pathologist, Dr. Nehaul Singh, had testified that based on a post mortem,Wholesale China Jerseys, Thomas died of asphyxiation compounded by compression injuries to the neck along with blunt cranial trauma.He had explained that the marks on the victim’s remains indicated that she was choked and hit in the head with a blunt object. Morrison was represented by Attorney Arun Gajraj.? The matter was presented by State Prosecutor Stacey Goodings.In another High Court trial, Rene Gordon was acquitted of two counts of sexual activity with a child.? He faced an in -camera trial before Justice Roxane George at the Georgetown High Court.? According to the indictment, Gordon allegedly committed the act on June 12 and 19,Cheap Soccer Jerseys, 2012.? The man was visibly moved to tears at the Jury’s announcement yesterday.? He was represented by Attorney Satyesh Kissoon.