標題: China NFL Jerseys Madonna
無頭像
Qhzqcn9v

帖子 13581
註冊 2017-10-28
用戶註冊天數 2383
發表於 2018-4-26 23:53 
分享  私人訊息  頂部
Gregory Forde was jailed for six months and fined $30,000 on Thursday after he acknowledged the allegations that he threatened and assaulted Madonna Narine.However, Narine was also slapped with an assault charge; she denied committing the offence and was subsequently granted bail in the sum of $15,NCAA Hockey Jerseys,000.When Forde appeared before Magistrate Hazel Octive-Hamilton he was told that on July 29,Cheap NFL Jerseys China, last, at Urquhart Street,NFL Jerseys Cheap, Georgetown he used threatening language against Madonna Narine.Gregory FordeIt was further alleged on the day of the incident that he assaulted Narine so as to cause her actual bodily harm.“On the day in question I was in office at work and I left to go home to cook. I called the office to ask another young lady to put some credit in my phone. Madonna now answer the phone and I ask her if she wish to talk at the moment and she seh right now I f***ing vex with you.“I ask she about what and she said you fully well know you send my husband a message about the relationship you and I having. I then hang up the phone. She (Madonna) called me back twice and start cussing me about a young lady she claim I deh with. “Anyhow, I went back to the office and went straight into the room where she (Madonna) de eating and call in all the other employees and I ask a girl name Alana, if she tell Madonna that I was having an affair with her (Alana).“Anyway,Cheap NFL Football Jerseys, when I was about to leave Madonna first attacked me and she slapped me. I push her twice and then she lashed me with a hockey stick which I barred and then I slap her and then somebody part we,” Forde informed the court after pleading guilty to the offences.However,Cheap Jerseys From China, the Prosecution’s facts differed from Forde’s. Police Corporal Venetta Pindar stated that both the defendant and the complainant are employees at Dr. Michael, located on Howard Street.On the day the incident occurred they both were at work when Forde accused the complainant of calling his wife and informing her of an alleged affair he was having.As a result, they both had an exchange of words which resulted in the defendant pushing the complainant to the ground and cuffing her several times about her body.The court heard that the fight was parted by co-workers and in the process the defendant told Madonna that he would get someone to kill her.Consequently, a report was made at the Brickdam Police Station and both the defendant and the complainant were issued medical forms after they sought medical attention.Forde was later arrested and charged with the offences.After hearing the Prosecution’s facts Forde stated “I don’t know what else to say,Jerseys NFL Cheap,” and the Magistrate subsequently imposed the jail sentence.